Cheap Removals Available For Hire In Your Local Area
One of the best things about living in the capital is that while sometimes as a Londoner you may feel it’s simply expensive to be alive in this city, sometimes some of the best things come at an affordable price! When you’re on a shoestring budget and you’re planning a house move, there is nothing more important than hiring a cheap removals company that is able to help you shift securely and in the confidence of reliability.
Here are some tips to be able to help you hire a removals company that doesn’t break the bank:
- Ask your family and friends. Before you turn to the internet, one of the best ways of being able to find a furniture removals company is to able to ask those who have used them. What’s the best thing about asking those you know is that they will often have direct experience with the company, therefore reducing the likelihood of them being a rogue trader as well as being able to trust a company when it comes to taking care of your goods whilst in transit.
- Go to your local library or community centre. These types of places always know removal companies that won’t cost an arm or a leg. Sometimes, we aren’t always in a place to be able to pay full price to a company so places like this can tremendously help us when it comes to finding a company that will be able to offer you full time services on part time prices.
- Go to places where you pay your utilities or your council tax. Places like newsagents always know independent man with van companies that are able to get you all your moving stuff on the cheap.
- Do a Google search? Whilst this is probably a no-brainer, you will often be able to find the best prices online. Most house removals companies are based online, with a strong web presence that enables you to be able to find them quicker and at the top of the first page. Find as many testimonials as you can and always check your gut instinct when it comes to being able to book online. One of the handiest tips to shop online is using PayPal where you are covered using buyer insurance as well as looking for the little padlock sign at the bottom of the website which must always state that it is SSL secured by bit 128. This is assurity that your payment is secure and no fraud is able to be carried out. Only accept to pay via mediums such as PayPal, Stripe, Square or any other well-known merchants of the sort. Avoid paying cash as much as possible, because it does not leave a paper trail and cannot be recovered.
- When you do a Google search, make sure you find a company that ranks very highly on the first page. The simple reason is this. Removal companies, who pay money to be marketed at the top of the list, also traditionally provide the best service. If they have the money to advertise themselves properly, they have the good sense of being able to be reliable and professional. Just because a company can offer lower rates than other, doesn’t make them any less credible.